How to Measure
An accurate waist measurement is essential for a perfect fit. Most children will wear their pouches at their natural hips which is just below the waistline, closer to the hip area.
If you dont have a tape measure you can use a piece of string, measure around the area and mark the spot where they overlap using a marker. You can then put this against a ruler or tape measure to give you measurement.
I also add on 5 extra inches of velcro to make the belt adjustable to your needs.
- popular gaming Insulin Pump Pouch...
- Create Your Own Removable Pump...
- Nightmare Before Christmas Damask...
- Insulin Pump Pouch Black Metallic...
- Design Your Own Insulin Pump Pouch...
- Dual Zip Pockets Case for Insulin...
- Shopkins Insulin Pump Pouch Case...
- Type 1 Diabetes Charm for Floating...
- Animal Print Lady Bugs Window...
- Bling Kitty Window Insulin Pump...
- Double Device Window Cases
- Monogrammed Insulin Pump Pouches
- Slim Fit Insulin Pump Belts
- Boys Insulin Pump Pouches
- Girls Insulin Pump Pouches
- ADD ON Removable Cases
- Doll Insulin Pump Pouches
- Belts for Insulin Pump Cases
- Dazzling Dreams Flannel Cases
- Medical Alert Jewelry
- Gift Certificates
- Dexcom CGM Pouches
- Diabetes Supply Cases
- Window Insulin Pump Pouches
- Teen & Adult Insulin Pump Pouch
- Add a Window to Your Pouch
- Design Your Own Pouch Studio
- Sale Items
- Toy Insulin Pumps for Dolls